|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Customer Announcement - Cancellations
Following the latest government announcement ordering the closing of cafes, bars, restaurants and places of leisure/social interaction, we will be closed until further notice.
We will therefore be unable to take on future bookings until further notice.
For customers with existing bookings, whilst we would ordinarily provide a refund minus any deposit (if applicable), given the circumstances we are offering the following options:
- Rescheduling the reservation to a later date in the year (you don’t need to tell us when right now).
- Converting the booking to vouchers.
- For those within a 10 mile radius, we are also offering the option for High Tea to be delivered to you, as we try to be as resourceful as possible at this time.
Just drop us a message with your preference; 1, 2 or 3 and we'll be in touch to arrange.
Thank you for your understanding and stay safe.
The Vintage Team :)
The Vintage Tea Room's continued viability relies on reservations being honoured by our customers.
Accordingly, the following applies:
We reserve the right to retain the deposit for any booking that is cancelled. For the avoidance of doubt the following deposit amounts apply:
- Vintage Cream Tea at a weekend: £5
- Vintage High Tea at a weekend: £5
- Vintage Sparkling High Tea at a weekend: £5
- Mother's Day High Tea: £12
- Room deposit for exclusive room use/party hire: £40
Should any booking be paid for in either it's entirety or above the deposit amount, this will be refunded minus the deposit amount. For example, if a Mother's Day High Tea For Three booking is cancelled £24 will be refunded to the customer, whilst £12 will be retained by Vintage Tea Room.
In relation to large party bookings where a room deposit has been taken and exclusive tea room is being provided, you must notify us of any changes to the number of guests at least 24 hours prior to your booking, as the cost will reflect the headcount previously provided.
The retention of deposit/cancellation fee reflects the cost incurred by Vintage Tea Room in terms of staffing, food, and any lost revenue as a result of turning away other potential bookings.
Thank you for your understanding.